Is it a good idea to apply for colleges even though i already have fafsa?

so i’m in a community college and fafsa usually always covers my whole tuition but the thing is that i’m planning on transferring to a 4 year university once i graduate and then go to med school to become a doctor, so college will be very expensive for me. i have a separate bank account where i save my money and... show more so i’m in a community college and fafsa usually always covers my whole tuition but the thing is that i’m planning on transferring to a 4 year university once i graduate and then go to med school to become a doctor, so college will be very expensive for me. i have a separate bank account where i save my money and don’t touch it cause all of it will go towards my tuition. i was wondering that if i get a scholarship will that help me in any way be able to save for my tuition? i got accepted for a scholarship and it will cover for my studies, but i don’t now if now i’ll be able to get accepted for fafsa too since the scholarship will already cover it. i’m so confused. should i take the scholarship? any advice would be greatly appreciated
1 answer 1