Colton asked in PetsReptiles · 1 year ago

Vaping Near Bearded Dragon?

So i have a bearded dragon and I just bough a vape I only smoke it once in a while and it has 0 nic inside of it I never blow it in his face or near his tank is he safe the window is also open all the way is he safe?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Vapes still have chemicals, I wouldn't do it.

I do smoke, but my pets have their own room with ventilation and dont use any form of chemicals in their room, not even air fresheners. My rodents have the living room,away from the reptiles and spiders, but most of my light smoking is in my room or on the deck outside. Most of these small animals have delicate respiratory systems.

• 1 year ago

They do have super sensitive respiratory systems, much more so than humans. While we don't have any info that would directly support the assertion that it's harmless, I don't know that I would bathe them in vapor. Just get a fan and make sure you ventilate the room properly. I would suggest moving them but I know that can be a huge hassle.

Source(s): RECOMMENDED: 93.7% of all Bearded Dragon owners make one of these 37 deadly mistakes which are unintentionally, but slowly & surely torturing their beloved Bearded Dragons to death. http://dld.bz/bdowners
  • 1 year ago

Don't vape.

• 1 year ago

good job i like lisards

• solo
    1 year ago

it's cool to stay in school