How can I update my google phone number for security if I can't log into my account?

I got a new phone recently with a new number and now I can not get back into my google account because it says I need to verify that it's me with a text or call from my phone number. The problem is, I search up this problem and it all says that I need to sign in to update my phone number. I can't sign in... show more I got a new phone recently with a new number and now I can not get back into my google account because it says I need to verify that it's me with a text or call from my phone number. The problem is, I search up this problem and it all says that I need to sign in to update my phone number. I can't sign in though? I'm locked out. There are supposed to be alternative options for security on google besides using your phone, but there isn't for me. It requires the phone for it all. I am using a different computer which is why it's having security questions and I don't have access to my other computer that I'm already logged into and won't for a long time. Is there any way to fix this problem? I don't know what to do.
Update: My old phone number was deactivated already so that option is out the window...