Anxiety? help me?

Hey, so I’m 14, and I tend to think negative on things and always think the worse on situations. My mom even tells me to stop being so negative but I cant help it. I usually worry a lot, and when Im nervous I get this horrible feeling in my stomach, like im going to throw up, I start to sweat, heartbeating super... show more Hey, so I’m 14, and I tend to think negative on things and always think the worse on situations. My mom even tells me to stop being so negative but I cant help it. I usually worry a lot, and when Im nervous I get this horrible feeling in my stomach, like im going to throw up, I start to sweat, heartbeating super fast, get really bad headaches and I get depressed and sometimes I feel like i cant catch my breath or breathe. I usually skip dinner because my body wont let me eat when Im anxious, and I have to tell myself to calm down and I feel really sad like im going to cry. my mood changes quick when im anxious and I normally try to do things to distract me but its hard because my stomach hurts and I cant stop thinking about whatever makes me anxious. and its like I cant even control it at all, like my body just takes over and worries. When Im really sad I think about just dying, but im not suicidal, because my life is fine its just these emotions suck. Im normally happy when im around my friends though, im not lonely or anything.
2 answers 2