Do I have Tourette’s?

I’m 15 years old and diagnosed with OCD. Lately I’ve noticed that I’ve been repeatedly jerking my head to the left or up,scrunching up my nose,cracking my knuckles when I just did it,sniffing,and blinking repeatedly like 4 times in a row. My family’s noticed that I also have these full body cold chill where I shake... show more I’m 15 years old and diagnosed with OCD. Lately I’ve noticed that I’ve been repeatedly jerking my head to the left or up,scrunching up my nose,cracking my knuckles when I just did it,sniffing,and blinking repeatedly like 4 times in a row. My family’s noticed that I also have these full body cold chill where I shake and slam my head to the left but they’ve never said anything. When I just have the jerking my head to the left “tic” it’s either barely noticeable or looks like I just did drugs. They tend to happen a lot when I move my head too fast to the right because as soon as I stop turning my head I’ll jerk it back.When I willingly go to pop my neck I twitch and jerk it harder than the first time,without thinking. Inever really noticed them until now because I tend to drift off and zone out and have issues remembering what’s I did five mins ago. They tend to get worse the more I think about it.
1 answer 1