I live in the UK and have to sell my pet snake very quickly, but need to know she'll be in good hands.?

I live in the UK and have owned my snake since she was a baby 11 years ago, however due to unforseen and unchangeable circumstances I can no longer keep her and have to sell her as fast as possible. I had meant to keep her throughout her life and am very close to her so I am terrified that she may go to someone who... show more I live in the UK and have owned my snake since she was a baby 11 years ago, however due to unforseen and unchangeable circumstances I can no longer keep her and have to sell her as fast as possible. I had meant to keep her throughout her life and am very close to her so I am terrified that she may go to someone who may not look after her in the way I might like. Does anyone have any ideas of anywhere/any way which might help me do this and know I have let her go to someone who will care as deeply for her as I do?