Buying a car and driving it uninsured and no plate in new york state TEMPORARY!!?

My name is jon and I'm 23 years old and I live in new york the bronx Tommoro im suppose to be buying a car from someone upstate And I'm extremely concerned because it's my first car that I am buying And I have enough money to purchase the vehicle, pay for the gas toll etc But dont have enough... show more My name is jon and I'm 23 years old and I live in new york the bronx

Tommoro im suppose to be buying a car from someone upstate
And

I'm extremely concerned because it's my first car that I am buying
And I have enough money to purchase the vehicle, pay for the gas toll etc

But dont have enough money to pay for the car insuranc
At least till next week

And I know that the only way how I can get a temporary license plate is buying showing proof that my car is insured
But unfortunately I cannot afford insurance as of right now

I just want to know will I get in trouble? like getting my license revoked and my car taken away if the law catches me driving without a plate or finding out my vehicle not being insured only for one day after purchasing my car ?

Or will they let me off with a warning let me take my car home and give me time to insure my vehicle.

Please. Let me know ASAP !!