Does my boss like me?

Iv been working with my boss for a year. When he first started he always paid more attention to everyone else. I thought he liked a co worker named Michelle. He would call her to the office everyday and would call and message her outside of work constantly. He only rarely texts me if it’s important and work... show more Iv been working with my boss for a year. When he first started he always paid more attention to everyone else.

I thought he liked a co worker named Michelle. He would call her to the office everyday and would call and message her outside of work constantly. He only rarely texts me if it’s important and work related.

I then thought he liked 2 other girls he flirted with and would call outside of work (they came up to me and told me they thought he liked them), then later he stopped giving them shifts for no reason and were shocked as they thought he had the hots for them.

He flirts with female co workers right in front of my face or when I’m nearby. We had a goodbye party for a co worker and my boss invited every girl but me.

I am one of the only casuals left at work from last year (who he hasn’t yet fired). Lately he has been looking at me a lot when I haven’t been watching, he walks past me constantly, he tries to interrupt conversations I have with others or tries to keep me away from other co workers.

My sister has always told me since I’ve been working with my boss that she thinks it’s me that he likes. Recently a co worker came to me to say that she thinks he likes me.

I asked my boss 3 weeks ago if I could transfer to another store (i don’t want to work with him anymore). He said that he would but he still hasn’t mentioned anything yet.

I don’t get why he keeps me around and why he is acting weird towards me lately. Does he like me or hate me?