Should I end my friendship with a mutual friend of my exes?

He's my exes best friend. I dated my ex for almost 4 yrs. Him and I always hung out with his best friend who quickly became a good friend of mine too. There's no romantic attraction, nothing like that its just we all did a lot together, traveled together as a group. When the relationship ended my ex's... show more He's my exes best friend. I dated my ex for almost 4 yrs.
Him and I always hung out with his best friend who quickly became a good friend of mine too.
There's no romantic attraction, nothing like that its just we all did a lot together, traveled together as a group.
When the relationship ended my ex's friend wanted to remain friends with me. We have fun together hanging out and have now known each other for 5 yrs.My ex was abusive towards me but his friend always defended me and would tell him to treat me better.
He recently invited me to go hiking with him...

The problem is that my ex and I do not speak and we haven't spoken since we broke up years ago. His new girlfriend started stalking and harassing me this year after finding my social media account. She found out where I worked from stalking my page and she actually showed up at my work 3x and tried to start drama with me, even though I've never met her, I dumped my ex and we havent spoken in years. I've also caught her driving by my house and have seen her pulling out of my work parking lot one morning when I was coming into work. This all happened in January 2018 and Feb 2019. I had to speak with my co-workers and actually come up with a protocol for what to do if she comes back.
My mutual friend with my ex is friends with his my ex's new girlfriend (the one who harassed me) since its his best friends girlfriend. Should I decline the hiking trip and end the friendship to avoid her potentially resuming her harassment?