Leveraux asked in PetsCats · 1 year ago

Please help, my cat cannot walk straight, has been sleeping and clawing anything it can, foaming in the mouth, not eating, panting?

I really have no idea what happened to make him this way. He never leaves the house so he couldn't have been bitten by anything. He just all of a sudden couldn't walk straight yesterday, he'll end up walking sideways and eventually falling. He's been like panting non stop. Now he's just sleeping and foaming in the mouth. He keeps clawing his surroundings like he's in pain and if we try picking him up, he'll cry. He hasn't eaten since yesterday and is refusing to eat or drink anything. My parents can't take him to the vet because we don't have the money to. Please anyone has any idea on how to help him, please help me. I don't want himto die😭

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

This cat needs to be seen by a vet URGENTLY. This sounds like it has eaten something toxic. Possibly a cockroach or mouse bait. Possibly a leaf of an indoor plant. Without treatment it will probably die.

• Tarkarri
      1 year agoReport

Exposure to pyrethrin (considered a safe insect treatment for humans and dogs) is toxic for cats and another possibility.

1 year ago

Why do you have a pet if you're so ******* cheap?

• It sounds like the person in question is a minor. Their parents cannot afford the vet. There is no reason to make a child feel bad for the poor planning of their guardians.

• O Man
    1 year ago

WFT??? EVER HEARD OF A VET???? Get it to a properly trained vet before you kill it with your stupidity!

• Stephanie1 year agoReport

That's what I was going to express. This is a child worried about a loved animal. I really do hope people talk to your kid like this when your kid is helpless

• 1 year ago

What is wrong with you obviously that cat needs to go to a vet! Should have taken him when he wasnt walking straight and falling over. Dont neglect your pets people!

• Stephanie1 year agoReport

This is a kid writing about there pet you should learn to read before running your mouth the poor kid is worried about the loved pet and the parents can't afford a vet big point on the word PARENTS

• 1 year ago

Food poison or it might of ate something toxic contact your vet urgently or go straight to the vets

• 1 year ago

He's been poisoned by probably some sort of chemical your parents put in the house, take him to the vet or he will die

• Ocimom
    1 year ago

Your cat has been poisoned by something in the house - rat poison, cleaning products, etc. If you don't take him to the vet he will be dead in a matter of days - he's dying now.

• PAMELA
    1 year ago

Vet!

• Sandra
    1 year ago

Dude, you need to go to a vet. There is nothing you can do at home that is going to help. There are emergency vets open 24 hours, and the signs you are describing are absolutely terrifying, and he probably will not last much longer without going to the vet, and he's clearly in a lot of pain. There is no excuse not to take him immediately. Just head to the emergency vet and give them a call on the way to let them know you're coming.

1 year ago

i would take hirn to the vet anyways, they rnight let you pay it later, theres health ins for pets, rnaybe you should look into it

• Leveraux1 year agoReport

I'll tell my mum, thank you