Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

Is Jesus the god or son of God, or 3 in 1?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Jesus IS God.

• Veschengro
      1 year agoReport

And ivè a granny in the Royal Gurkha Rifles kiddo

• 1 year ago

THE God refers to the Father, even in John 1:1 The word "God" does not have "the" in front of it when referring to the Word, Jesus Christ.

Jesus' God is his Father, Jehovah. John 20:17

• 1 year ago

Jesus Christ is Jehovah incarnate, the creation and begotten son of God. Who is God, if not Jehovah? Elohim.

• mom
      1 year agoReport

Jesus is not Jehovah incarnate. Jesus is the Son and Jehovah is the Father. do not know where you got that information from because it is a lie

1 year ago

atheist trolling ******************* ********************** ***********************

• wombatfreaks
      1 year agoReport

Or perhaps a person genuinely seeking answers to questions that are not clear to them. But either way, you should dismiss them as irrelevant.

• jp
    1 year ago

i believe in one God, God the Father is also God the Son, Elohim is Yahuah is Yahushua, Jesus is God therfore he is also God the Father

• 1 year ago

JESUS HAS SOME 15-20 ROLES HE TOOK ON--NEVER TOOK ON JEHOVAH GOD'S SUPREME IDENTITY.

He is the Messiah, son of God chief agent of life , master worker, "mighty God", etc. Note please his humility in following his father's purpose in creating all things as an onlooker

(PROVERBS 8:22-32) “Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way, The earliest of his achievements of long ago. 23 From ancient times I was installed, From the start, from times earlier than the earth. 24 When there were no deep waters, I was brought forth, When there were no springs overflowing with water. 25 Before the mountains were set in place, Before the hills, I was brought forth, 26 When he had not yet made the earth and its fields Or the first clods of earth’s soil. 27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there; When he marked out the horizon on the surface of the waters, 28 When he established the clouds above, When he founded the fountains of the deep, 29 When he set a decree for the sea That its waters should not pass beyond his order, When he established the foundations of the earth, 30 Then I was beside him as a master worker. I was the one he was especially fond of day by day; I rejoiced before him all the time; 31 I rejoiced over his habitable earth, And I was especially fond of the sons of men."

• 1 year ago

Jesus is the firstborn of all creation! Col 1: 13-15 who delivered us out of the power of darkness, and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of his love; 14 in whom we have our redemption, the forgiveness of our sins: 15 who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; (AS)

• 1 year ago

Jesus is the only begotten (human-born) Son of God. He is the 2nd Person of the Holy Trinity, the 3rd Person being the Holy Spirit and the Father being the 1st. All 3 are representations of God, in mind, body, and spirit. We are made in His image, mind, body and spirit, yet we are all single individuals.

Source(s): Compare Deuteronomy 6:4,5 with Matthew 22:37.
    • Roberta B
      1 year agoReport

"only begotten", monogenes, means the only one produced by someone. Jesus existed before he became a human. John 17:5 5 So now, Father, glorify me at your side with the glory that I had alongside you before the world was.

• 1 year ago

God = Father + Son + Holy Spirit = ONE God in 3 Persons

• DeeFancy1 year agoReport

How is that possible? Please explain I’m confused. Are you saying that God sent himself to the earth to die for us then pray to himself for strength while he was being crucified?

• 1 year ago

Jesus is the son of God and we know because the Bible says that Jesus was created, which means that Jesus had a beginning. But Jehovah, who created all things, had no beginning. (Psalm 90:2) As God’s Son, Jesus never thought of trying to be God. The Bible clearly teaches that the Father is greater than the Son. (Read John 14:28; 1 Corinthians 11:3.) Only Jehovah is “God Almighty.” (Genesis 17:1)

• fixerken
      1 year agoReport

Col 1: 13-15 who delivered us out of the power of darkness, and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of his love; 14 in whom we have our redemption, the forgiveness of our sins: 15 who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; (AS)

• 1 year ago

neither he is alive and well in Mexico