Artsy things to do during the day?

So I am having a mid-mid life crisis. I am 18, and I love rock n roll. but people would never know that looking at me. I am not in school, an work evenings and so I need cool/fun/arty things to do during the day. I know like record stores, coffee shops, but I want to be involved in more cool things. Just looking for ideas or maybe tell me what you already do

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Try finding some craft classes. I know stores like michaels and a c moore does offer them. Go into a craft store and look around to see what interests you. They do sell different kits too.I have done latchhook,sewing,suncatchers. I am into making wreaths right now for each holiday. You could also look on utube or pinterest for craft ideas or do a general search on the computer for craft ideas.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

you could try volunteering and see if they have sirnilar stuff you can do

• 8 months ago

I have recently gotten into clay and it's really fun! If you buy plain colored polymer clay and (not oil) pastels, you can color them cleanly by scraping of some of the pastel into the clay and mashing it around covering it with some sort of thin plastic (like a zip lock bag). Or you can also get a set of primary acrylic paints like I did and also learn a new skill! All you have to do is bake it in the oven at a low temp and it hardens

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.