My Grammy died and I feel numb?

My Grammy passed away yesterday morning. She suffered a massive stroke earlier this month. This past week she significantly declined. I tried to take every opportunity that I could to visit her in the nursing home. The week before she died I did a fair amount of crying. It would hit at random times. I got to say... show more My Grammy passed away yesterday morning. She suffered a massive stroke earlier this month. This past week she significantly declined. I tried to take every opportunity that I could to visit her in the nursing home. The week before she died I did a fair amount of crying. It would hit at random times. I got to say goodbye to her at least three times. Now that shes gone I can see that I'm searching for her. Looking at photos of her multiple times a day. Feeing so sad and alone. There are times where I may seem like I'm perfectly normal. I seem distracted, and I'm having a hard time completing tasks( that has been a minor issue before now its definitely an issue). Is there any healthy way to cope with this? I thought id be crying hysterically and I feel horrible that I'm not. Thanks in advance
7 answers 7