Should I tell my aunt that my 16 year old cousin is cheating on high school tests?

My cousin has autism with an IEP, so she’s allowed extended test time as well as being in an isolated room away from her peers. I found out that she copies down all the test questions to take them home. She uses an app that tells her the answers (or Google). Her parents seem proud that she appears to be improving... show more My cousin has autism with an IEP, so she’s allowed extended test time as well as being in an isolated room away from her peers. I found out that she copies down all the test questions to take them home. She uses an app that tells her the answers (or Google). Her parents seem proud that she appears to be improving in her academics. I know it’s not the reality, and she’d be failing 2 specific courses if it weren’t for cheating. The thing is, she’s one of those students that are a teacher’s favourite and you simply cannot imagine her cheating. But she told the truth to me at a family gathering and I saw her doing it too.