Im 12 And My Girlfriend Is 10! I Was Born In November 2006 And She Was Born In March 2009?

Okay so I'm 12 Years Old My Birthday Is November 27 2006! And My Girlfriend Is 10 Hers Is March 16th 2009! Anyway She Likes To Kiss Me On The Mouth And Likes Me To Smack Her Butt! But The Other Night She Came To Spend The Night At My Place! Then When All The Lights Went Off! She Told Me To Pull My Shorts Down... show more Okay so I'm 12 Years Old My Birthday Is November 27 2006! And My Girlfriend Is 10 Hers Is March 16th 2009! Anyway She Likes To Kiss Me On The Mouth And Likes Me To Smack Her Butt! But The Other Night She Came To Spend The Night At My Place! Then When All The Lights Went Off! She Told Me To Pull My Shorts Down I Did And Then She Started Sucking My Penis And It Felt So Good! Then I Started Fingering Her And She Loved It! And Her Parents Don't Know About This! Do You Think I Should Continuing Doing This With My Girlfriend Or Should I Stop?