Urgent question?

So, I discussed with my mom a month ago that i wanted to go on this trip for 2 days with 8 of my friends (including my bf) and its an hour away. We have everything sorted: driving, food, air bnb, payment (im paying entirely with my money i make from work for my part of the trip) and other things that are needed to... show more So, I discussed with my mom a month ago that i wanted to go on this trip for 2 days with 8 of my friends (including my bf) and its an hour away. We have everything sorted: driving, food, air bnb, payment (im paying entirely with my money i make from work for my part of the trip) and other things that are needed to be safe and have a good time. I told her everything, location, and the proximity to hospitals in case of anything. She said it was a most likely yes. Btw, currently 17 but will be 18 by the time I go.
So now, we have to book the place and shes saying no. everyone is counting on me! And I want to go. What do I do!?!?!