What would be decent size of AC for my small business and how much should I expect to remove old AC, install new AC in socal?

i have small business in riverside CA. It's 800SQ suite in a fairly small building which has about total15 suites. We have individual AC unit for each suite which is probably more than 20 yrs old. the fan is located on top of building. It's working (room would be around 80-85 degree when outside is over... show more i have small business in riverside CA. It's 800SQ suite in a fairly small building which has about total15 suites. We have individual AC unit for each suite which is probably more than 20 yrs old. the fan is located on top of building.

It's working (room would be around 80-85 degree when outside is over 100) but over 80 degree is still uncomfortable. The thing is, my front glass window wall of my suite is facing right at sun and the glass wall becomes burning hot in hot day. I want AC that can bring room down to 75 or lower even when outside is over 100.

What BTU of AC should I get? and how much should i expect to pay for whole things (removing old unit, installing new, etc)? Before I call AC company, I wanted to get some ball park figure so that I get general ideas and hopefully don't get ripped off. thanks.