Should I tell him?

I’m wondering if should I tell my boyfriend about some guys who wants to know me, one is a work mate and the other one is from relatives, they are interested in me and wants to be with me in a serious relationship! I’m not interested in them but my boyfriend. And actually, my BF is taking a long time to move on to... show more I’m wondering if should I tell my boyfriend about some guys who wants to know me, one is a work mate and the other one is from relatives, they are interested in me and wants to be with me in a serious relationship! I’m not interested in them but my boyfriend.
And actually, my BF is taking a long time to move on to next step, I want to make things more serious between us and to talk more about future, He is far away now and don’t want to push him and at same I want to push him and maybe it’s an occasion to let him knock that other men are interested in me for a more potential relationship.
What do you think guys?