Why are there so many stupid dumb idiots in the World who think it’s intelligent to act like they know that God was a fairy tale? He’s real!?

That’s stupid to say that God was fantasy because he was not that stupid to say it’s intelligent to act like you know that guy was flying to see how all day are you shame on your dumb stupid fantasy brain for saying that because it’s not true it’s a lie and you’re horrible for thinking that you’re dumb people whose... show more That’s stupid to say that God was fantasy because he was not that stupid to say it’s intelligent to act like you know that guy was flying to see how all day are you shame on your dumb stupid fantasy brain for saying that because it’s not true it’s a lie and you’re horrible for thinking that you’re dumb people whose know that God was real or smart I’m smart God is real get o that’s stupid to say that God was fantasy because he was not that stupid to say it’s intelligent to act like you know that God was fantasy how dare you shame on your dumb stupid fantasy brain for saying that because it’s not true it’s all life and you’re horrible for thinking that you’re dumb people who’ve know that God was extremely real. Why are people so dumb to say that God is a fairy tale when he is not? What are people even talking about! Dumb human beings who say intelligent! Please no mean answers!!!!! Okay? if I see someone with a mean answer by saying God is a fairytale you’re a liar I claim you a dumb cuckoo! People need to know that God was real I love God unintelligent most of your heart God was real y’all are dumb not intelligent like you say you are. What are people in this World thinking?