What would you do if your 9 year old was angry at you, so she took your $10 bill and cut it to pieces to see how you’d react?

I told my daughter to stop bullying other people (including dogs too) and she said I’m in no place to tell her what to do. I quickly begged her, and she was furious so she went into my cabinet. The first thing she saw was an old $10 dollar. She cut it into shredded pieces and angrily threw it on the floor - telling... show more I told my daughter to stop bullying other people (including dogs too) and she said I’m in no place to tell her what to do. I quickly begged her, and she was furious so she went into my cabinet. The first thing she saw was an old $10 dollar. She cut it into shredded pieces and angrily threw it on the floor - telling me that I can’t make her clean it up. Next time I anger her, she said she will burn and cut my most valuable/loved belongings to see how I react, and I can’t stop her