Cannot print from an HP Printer. Hpbxpsrender.dll does not exist in my computer?

So I am trying to print and when I print the item goes to the queue but than dissapears and never prints. I have re-installed the driver but that doesn t work. I found some self help on HP s websire but it says to rename the Hpbxpsrender.dll file. Problem is it doesn t exist at all on my computer. So I m stuck.

Favorite Answer

Thats a pain of an issue, what I would do first off is to completely uninstall any software and drivers that have been installed for this printer, I would then run CCLeaner and its Clean and Registry tool (the registry one do not change any options leave as standard and run until nothing lists to remove) then if you have the USB cable still plugged in, open Device Manager and look for any mention of HP Envy and uninstall any left over drivers, if in the Universal Serial Bus Controllers branch you see a listing for HP Envy then uninstall that also, do note what USB port the cable was in and take it out.

Download the latest know driver from HP (the ones off cd can be old, once currently at HP is from Feb 14, 2016) http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers...l-in-One-Pri... personally I would get the Basic Drivers for now, I tend to go this route as the other software could be the issue, so best to go basic till the printer works.

Reboot with the Printer off, now are you connecting Wireless to this or via USB or both?

I would then plug in the USB cable back into the port you had it in, then allow Windows to install a printer driver, it should and follow all prompts, then install the basic set of drivers you downloaded from HP and right click Run as Admin to run, then a case of setup via the HP driver package the wireless option if you are to use the printer for wireless printing also. Once installed, reboot and test.

• Shon

Go to the setting option and setup.

• Lv 7

uninstall and reinstall the software.

also, download the latest drivers from HP.

Possible Hpbxpsrender.dll download

Reinstall the software

ask HP help again ...