Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Do all Trump supporters hate diversity?

104 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They hate what theyre told to hate

and what they get an opportunity to hate.

• 8 months ago

DIVERSITY IS NOT ALWAYS A GOOD THING

• 8 months ago

Most Trump supporters are color-blind

Left-wing zealots want to turn the clock back 60 years, and focus on racial separation

• LoudLon
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

That is pure Trump logic - blame the other side for things you yourself are guilty of. Trump s spent his entire presidency aggressively trying to roll back hard-won civil rights advancements, including trying to ban an entire demographic from entering the country, and you call the left bigots.

• 8 months ago

All don't, its silly to stoop to that level of debate it's like ' all liberals are fascists' etc etc. Saying that, Trump has an evidenced track record of saying things that pander to racists.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

No they don't all hate diversity and some of Trumps supporters are black, mexican, jews and gypsies. He probably has the most diverse support of any president in modern time. There are some white nationalists who maybe think they own this country but that is because they do not know our history and they don't know how America became the America it is today. For starters this country was established by the English, Spanish and French which in itself is very diverse. Go into history a bit more and you get into the wars we had with Mexico and Spain which added more diversity and then you have the pouring of all immigrants from all around the world that kept arriving in America eventually making it one of the most diverse country in the world. The reality is I don't think that the diversity issue is a huge problematic problem with Trump supporters because if not most all Americans are mixed with other races and ethnicities and cultures, I think it all comes down to some not being educated.

• Erik
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

You should take a look at the people in the audience at his rallies before you talk about diversity.

• no, trump actually loves the black community and so does his supporters.

He loves the mexicans too, but the only reason he wants the wall is the illegal.

if everything is legal he would love everyone.

• ?8 months agoReport

Don't listen to whitegirlasianpenis.com guy, he's been trolling for years, I wish yahoo would band this dipsh*t. I don't even think he can post anything ever since he posted nude photos, what a loser.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Diversity is abused by the left.... ask most Democrats if they include (inclusive of diversity) how come they reject so many people Black conservatives for one

• Sfancik
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

Maybe that's why black conservatives are excluded from the Democratic party???

• 8 months ago

depends on the person, everyone is different

• Bill
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

It's not that I hate diversity, but that i think in many cases diversity is more trouble than it's worth. The more similar people are the better their relations will be and the stronger your society will be as a result. Diversity is great in theory, but in practice it causes division and tension that can end up being destructive to the general harmony and well being of society.

• LoudLon
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

It's not diversity which causes tensions -- it's bigotry, which is the false belief that you and those like you are better than anyone who is not like you. We wouldn't need to push diversity if not for bigots.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

No. They are not even equal opportunity haters.

• don
      Lv 4
      8 months agoReport

Sure we are we hate democrats liberals and all other traitors.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.