I’m not sure how to stop having low self esteem over being 27 still single.?

I need some advice. I went to therapy but therapists have been judgemental or dismissive when I mention it. I am in school full time but have no friends. I don’t see the point in going out because guys act cold and standoffish towards me, and I can enjoy outings alone anyway because I like my own company. However... show more I need some advice. I went to therapy but therapists have been judgemental or dismissive when I mention it. I am in school full time but have no friends. I don’t see the point in going out because guys act cold and standoffish towards me, and I can enjoy outings alone anyway because I like my own company. However I’ve developed anxiety and low self esteem from never receiving validation from the opposite sex (even my dad was never there). I wake up in the morning feeling unmotivated for some reason.