I feel like crying when I wake up??? (But feel better throughout the day)?

I'm 21, guy, and almost every morning for the past maybe week or two, I have woken up every morning sad and depressed and like I just want to cry. There is a lot going on in my life and I do suffer from some depression and anxiety, and I am not finishing the semester up well, I really like this girl who... show more I'm 21, guy, and almost every morning for the past maybe week or two, I have woken up every morning sad and depressed and like I just want to cry. There is a lot going on in my life and I do suffer from some depression and anxiety, and I am not finishing the semester up well, I really like this girl who basically stopped talking to me, I am broke lol, my mom's boyfriend sucks, I tried to enlist but hurt my knee pretty badly while waiting.....LOTS of stuff, but it's felt that way for a LONG TIME. This is the first time this has ever happened and I hate it. It feels like when you wake up from a dream in which you are i love with someone and you wake up to find it's not real. It's that same feeling. Like "dissapointed heart pain". But a lot of my dreams aren't even like that. I just wake up and instantly feel that way, and then I feel pretty bad for about an hour later. What is this??? Again, I have dealt with depression for ages, but this is a new and unwelcome experience