Can I force my mentally I ll aunt into long term treatment?

A little background: my aunt has bipolar depression as well as addiction issues and violent behavior. She is also my aunt but her mother adopted me so we share a mom. She lives on her own and doesnt have any source of income at the moment as well as is physically disabled. I ve about come to my witts end. My... show more A little background: my aunt has bipolar depression as well as addiction issues and violent behavior. She is also my aunt but her mother adopted me so we share a mom. She lives on her own and doesnt have any source of income at the moment as well as is physically disabled.

I ve about come to my witts end. My mother and I have tried countless times to Bakeract her as well as talk to her about her behavior and have friends talk to her. We ve tried many different approaches and at this point were at a loss. She gets very angry easily and though she denies drug use, Ive walked in on her twice when she was so drugged out shes unresponsive and almost unmoving, when she gets out of the hospital she will deny everything and continues to get angry and violent with us when all we want is to help her.

I love her but I cant sacrifice my mental health if theres nothing I can do to help hers. Is there any way to get her into a program for long term care that she cant back out of if she agrees to it? she will say anything to get out of the hospital and she knows exactly what to say to the doctors to seem normal as she does this every time.

I dont want to give up on her, I dont want to accept that this is the new her, but she is taking a toll on my family mentally as well as financially (she believes everything my mom and I have is hers and continues to steal from us and guilt my mom into buying her anything she would like) and I cant live like this any longer. Any advice is appreciated.