Chronic swim bladder disease in fancy goldfish?

I've had my fancy goldfish for 3 years. She is beautiful, has grown (perhaps not the perfect amount, but enough) and has a relationship with myself and my parents (she allows us to frequently, and easily hand-feed her. My problem is that she has chronic swim bladder disease. She is in a large aquarium, I do... show more I've had my fancy goldfish for 3 years. She is beautiful, has grown (perhaps not the perfect amount, but enough) and has a relationship with myself and my parents (she allows us to frequently, and easily hand-feed her. My problem is that she has chronic swim bladder disease.

She is in a large aquarium, I do regular water tests, and I don't under or over-feed her. She was given flakes for the first two years (and she was in a tiny bowl!!!!!) and she survived. I got custody of her 6 months ago, and she loves her new aquarium, however she has got swim bladder disease from the looks of it. I feed her pellets, and peas or kale whenever she seems to bloat up, and she was fine at first. Now, it'll be a miracle if she faces the right way up instead of upside down (belly/bum up).

I've tried to put her on a fast, gave her medication, changed the water, put a heater into the aquarium (and yes she's alone), I've tried everything I can think of.

She's a fighter. If she survived 2 years in a tiny bowl with tap water, I am adamant that she will survive this. but what else can I do?? Please help!! :(