Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 1 year ago

is this a billion dollar idea? TV for grandma?

it would have one button and one chaneel, old people show

• 1 year ago

My mother is a grandma. She mostly watches the ID channel. So if it's not that, I don't think it would work for her.

• Kenny
    1 year ago

Advertisers like younger people because older people don't by so much because they have the things they want . TV channels are built on selling ads .

• Kieth
    1 year ago

How about a tv for millennials? One channel, a literacy program, and you are locked in the room until you can pass a remedial spelling and grammar test.

• 1 year ago

Go on shark tank

• I see where you’re coming from but no because most old people like different channels. One of my grandmas watches black and white films that are on, eastenders or neighbours. Then the other watches many different tv shows like bgt, strictly come dancing, nature tv shows or friends.

It’ll only be a minority of grandmas who will want to watch just one channel.

• Kathy
    1 year ago

It is not a good idea.

• 1 year ago

For some, sure. My grandma would throat punch you if she didn't get her variety in. Tennis, cooking, Judge Judy, classic movies, and because my grandma is awesome, horror movies.