How do I convince my mum to stop wearing a crop top hoodie as it’s too young for her age?

She just came downstairs wearing one of my cropped hoodies that I don't want any more. It’s age 14 (I’m 15) and she’s 50. It doesn’t seem appropriate for her age as it is a teens top that is pretty short. I said how come you’re wearing that? And talked about how it’s a bit too young. She just smiled and said... show more She just came downstairs wearing one of my cropped hoodies that I don't want any more. It’s age 14 (I’m 15) and she’s 50. It doesn’t seem appropriate for her age as it is a teens top that is pretty short.

I said how come you’re wearing that? And talked about how it’s a bit too young. She just smiled and said I don’t care in a happy way. She doesn’t see that it’s too young. She normally asks while clothes shopping if her outfit looks too young but I say no as it normally looks fine.

Is there a way of me saying? Don’t say it’s rude of me and she can wear what she wants. I don’t wear really grown up stuff cos I know I shouldn’t.