Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 7 months ago

Why do Democrats want to allow sharia law?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Best Answer

The left is EXTREMELY IGNORANT on many things bur especially about ISLAM. 99% of the have NO IDEA what ISLAM is all about. These leftists do not think. They FOLLOW and expect others to think FOR them

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Do you formulate a question like this by taking random words and stringing them together in a sentence? Teach me. LOL

• 7 months ago

Peter Gore Seer,

So It creates Trouble, Cause Is A Tool Used In The Community Cause Thats Controlled. Remember The Muslims, Invaded Jerusalem, And Seers Like Me, Or It Could Have Been Me, Foretold Israel Must Not Be Touched There Lord GOD Protects Them Until Dooms Day, But No Islam Invaded, So Did Most Of The World Well Not Most, The Palestinians Were Warned They To Had A Seer A Messenger, But Was Put Down, Now Vengeance Is Mine Says The Lord, And He Is Avenging.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Where is your evidence for your ridiculous claim. I could state the same about Republicans.

• David
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Ilhan Omar, and Islamic cells planted by Obama.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • hart
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

only for believers

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

democrats are pro any minority

• Shon
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

It is not wanted from all the democrats.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

We don't that's just a right wing rumor meant to scare people! Kinda like right wingers lying about liberals wanting to repeal the second amendment to confiscate all the guns!

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

If you read what Sharia law is, it fits in perfectly with what the Republicans are trying to impose with Christianity.

• Mike L
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Thanks TrumpfanMaga, eloquent, just like our shi-phole of a president. Trump wants to start a theocracy and Christianity is just as evil.

• 7 months ago

We do not want a theocracy of any kind.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

False Premise! Like you even know what Sharia Law is LOL!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.