12 week old puppy ate piece of wood. Should i be worried?

my 12 week old 3kg puppy ate a piece of my woodwn door last night. She was chewing on my door last night and then i heard her chewkng on something. I went over to her quickly and before i got a good grip on it she swollowed it. She has been eating, drinking, pooping ang peeing normally since. It has been 19 hours... show more my 12 week old 3kg puppy ate a piece of my woodwn door last night. She was chewing on my door last night and then i heard her chewkng on something. I went over to her quickly and before i got a good grip on it she swollowed it. She has been eating, drinking, pooping ang peeing normally since. It has been 19 hours since she ate it and she is acting normally. She doesnt care when i press on her stomach so i dont think that she is in pain. She doesn’t have any symptoms but i am still worried that maybe it is stuck inside her or that it might cut her from inside.

In the picture you can see that at the corner of the door that is the piece she chewed off.