Why do all my hard drives hit 100 percent usage for no reason?

I've been having this issue where all my drives in my computer randomly hit 100 percent usage, but the read and write is 0kb/s according to the task managemer. During this, the system becomes unusable. Nothing opens, closes or becomes responsive. This usually lasts for a few seconds, but has went on for as... show more I've been having this issue where all my drives in my computer randomly hit 100 percent usage, but the read and write is 0kb/s according to the task managemer. During this, the system becomes unusable. Nothing opens, closes or becomes responsive. This usually lasts for a few seconds, but has went on for as long as 2 minutes and happens every few hours. Windows 10 can also blues screen when locked up and usually gives me the blue screen, critical process died.

I have 3 hard drives in my system, a 500gb boot drive, 1TB Hard drive for my games and a 500gb for data. I did originally have an ssd as my boot drive but I returned it as I thought that was the cause and put my 500gb hard drive back in. I've reinstalled windows, swapped the sata cables, and disconnected the 500gb data drive and the 1tb games drives, but it still happens.

I've researched it and was told its sata driver issue so I reinstalled it but still happening. I've had this system for a few years, and windows 10 has been running on it for 3 years and had no issues. Can you figure out what's wrong?

Here are the specs if you need them

Gigabyte 970a-ds3p Revision 2 motherboard
AMD FX 8320 CPU 4Ghz with hyper 212 evo cooler
AMD Radeon Rx580 8gb
16GB DDR3 dual channel 1333Mhz from Kingston
X2 500GB seagate hard drives same model
1TB WD blue hard drive
850W PSU from CIT 80plus bronze.
Windows 10 Pro activated
Update: It is not malware. I have reinstalled windows, swapped the drive from an SSD to a hard drive, and disconnected the previous drives so I wouldn't accidentally wipe any of the drives while reinstalling windows