Is it possible to get Windows 10 on a 10 year old computer?

My gaming computer from Dell will be turning 10 in August. When I first purchased this computer Windows 7 was in the beta stages. Since it wasn't ready Vista was put on my computer but they sent me a Windows 7 disc when it was up and running. Several years ago Windows got rid of Vista and I was able to put... show more My gaming computer from Dell will be turning 10 in August. When I first purchased this computer Windows 7 was in the beta stages. Since it wasn't ready Vista was put on my computer but they sent me a Windows 7 disc when it was up and running.
Several years ago Windows got rid of Vista and I was able to put Windows 7 on it.
A few days ago I get a message saying that Windows 7 will no longer be functioning in January 2020. Is it possible to be able to put Windows 10 in this soon to be 10 year old computer?