Should I be mad? Am I overreacting? If he’s not actually doing anything, just talking, is it ok?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for 7 months and lately he’s talked to these 2 other girls a lot. He tells me he cares for them as friends but loves me as more. However recently He’s Snapchated these girls until 4 am and told me goodnight at 11. One of these girls has a boyfriend and my boyfriend tells me they talk about her relationship so I’m not really mad about that one bc it seems like his definitely friend zoned in that sense. The other girl however is a known hoe and flirts with every guy in the school and he won’t tell me what they talk about.

• 1 year ago

I would be worried if i were you. Sorry to say it but there's nothing innocent going when a hoe is involved. If i were you i would break up with him bc he won't tell you what they talk about, he's not respecting how you feel, and he's most likely lying to you. I hope this helps and good luck.

• melia1 year agoReport

I see what you mean but I’ve always known him to be quite shy when it comes to doing anything romantically so I don’t think he’d have the guts to cheat. Is talking cheating?