Should I be contacting office of admissions? Again..lol?

So I was accepted into 1 graduate program and got waitlisted at another. The thing is I have to accept admission by friday and I STILL haven't heard back from the waitlisting school (not accepted or denied) and they were supposed to contact us over a week ago. I emailed them friday and still havent received... show more So I was accepted into 1 graduate program and got waitlisted at another. The thing is I have to accept admission by friday and I STILL haven't heard back from the waitlisting school (not accepted or denied) and they were supposed to contact us over a week ago.

I emailed them friday and still havent received anything. Is it appropriate to call them? I would rather go to the school I was waitlisted at so I don't want to make a decision without knowing if I have a chance there or not