Should I move to Florida or stay in New Jersey?

I am a college student currently taking online classes. The reason I am considering moving to Florida is because of my boyfriend. I vacation to Florida every few months to visit him but I am considering transfer to a school nearest to him. I am tired of doing this online learning as I want to have the college... show more I am a college student currently taking online classes. The reason I am considering moving to Florida is because of my boyfriend. I vacation to Florida every few months to visit him but I am considering transfer to a school nearest to him. I am tired of doing this online learning as I want to have the college experience.

However, I am worried about possibly running out of financial aid or ending up with extra out of state tuition costs if I decide to transfer to Florida. I love Florida but I don't really wanna end up on the streets of Tampa if I can't afford to stay on campus. I do have a good job as a remote freelancer but I still worry. The positives are I'd be able to see my bf everyday and I would also be able to experience living in another state on my own. I want to become a lawyer so I plan on going to law school after I get my undergrad.

Basically, I am debating whether or not I should transfer to an NJ school or move to Florida. There are two very good schools here in NJ that I have my eye on: Rutgers and William Paterson. If I moved to Florida, I'd attend University of Tampa. I just need some guidance on what to do here so I make the right decision for me. Thanks!!
1 answer 1