Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

What do men think of verbally aggressive women?

For example, if a woman is really angry and says she wants to "murder" someone. Of course, it's only an expression, but would a man think she's too aggressive?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I'm sure you'll get a wide range of answers. Some won't care, some will be horrified, and others will have other opinions. Men (like women) aren't of a singular level of thinking.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Tepee
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

That is the type of woman I try to avoid

• 9 months ago

Emotional instability is not a positive trait

• 9 months ago

We don't like verbally aggressive woman. We have to work 40 hours a week and try not to hurt our managers or co-workers at times. Life as a man can be a battle sometimes. To hear our wives get verbally aggressive is not good. Unless you are frustrating her in someways or not treating her right. Then, she might be getting your attention. If your girlfriend is verbally aggressive most of the time, you need to leave her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rowan
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I was briefly going out with a woman with three assault charges for beating up other women, for no particular reason. I didn't like it, I actually hit her in the head as a warning, but she didn't take the warning and a week or two later, a bouncer knocked her tooth out for doing the same sort of thing. Now, she's a fundamentalist Christian who won't have sex before marriage, and doesn't drink anymore. I mean, she's as good as dead.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Unlady like and unattractive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.