I am a Percussionist at heart, what should I do with my life?

14 here, I've tried many things in my life. Violin, Acting, Choir, academics, piano, guitar, but I've found out that I am a percussionist at heart. I love anything rhythm. I know that college isn't for everyone but if I do go, what could I do that favors my percussion skills? Also, if I don't go to... show more 14 here, I've tried many things in my life. Violin, Acting, Choir, academics, piano, guitar, but I've found out that I am a percussionist at heart. I love anything rhythm. I know that college isn't for everyone but if I do go, what could I do that favors my percussion skills? Also, if I don't go to college, what career opportunities should I look into? If all else fails, I could just try to join the army band. I know I am too young to think about this but I am already as good if not better than all of the high schoolers in my band class including seniors. I know by the time I am out of school I will be a VERY good drummer if I keep up the levels of practice and motivation I am at now. Thanks for reading my boring life story but shoot some answers at me.
1 answer 1