Am I likely good at something if I've never had any complaints?

I weed wacked, and mowed a lot at my last job. Never had any complaints. I weed eat my dads lawn, and he says I do a good job. Hes very honest with me, so I trust he would tell me what he really thought. I also weed wack his girlfriends house, and no complaints. I just got done mowing and weed wacking at my... show more I weed wacked, and mowed a lot at my last job. Never had any complaints. I weed eat my dads lawn, and he says I do a good job. Hes very honest with me, so I trust he would tell me what he really thought. I also weed wack his girlfriends house, and no complaints. I just got done mowing and weed wacking at my aunt's house, and a couple of her friends were over, and said that they wanted me to come, and work at their house too. I never considered myself that good. I've always just felt like I wasnt real sure what I'm doing a lot of the time, but people seem to think I do a good job. I've been wanting to advertise myself so that I could start my own bussinus, but never thought I was good enough, and was afraid of messing up. Do you think it sounds like I could start my own business at this rate?
2 answers 2