She's doubting me now.?

I decided to talk to the girl used to talk to in high school, and we were getting along, and soon we were getting closer and closer, sadly she moved to Michigan, and it's long distance, we confessed each other's love, but I was being stupid and talking to other girls and sexting them, and so she found out... show more I decided to talk to the girl used to talk to in high school, and we were getting along, and soon we were getting closer and closer, sadly she moved to Michigan, and it's long distance, we confessed each other's love, but I was being stupid and talking to other girls and sexting them, and so she found out from some of my friends, and I don't know what to do, we're still talking but I've been having things to do, lots of things, and she's on me, she has told me she doesn't like it when I ignore her, I mean I can't even post a picture without her getting mad, I liked a picture of my ex and she got really mad at me, and she always suspects I'm lying to her, I don't answer as quick as I used to, but ever since she found out about me flirting with girls she's been doubting me, and our relationship has been bipolar..... It's good at first but then it's arguing. I don't know what to do, I love her so much but I don't know anymore.
2 answers 2