I ve planted too many tomato seeds in one cup and they all took, how do i prevent them from killing eachother?

Update: I used to grow tomatoes all the time and recently started doing so again in an attempt to improve my mental health but, that's besides the point. Anyway I was afraid that given the quality of the soil I'm using is poor I would try to increase the chances for sprouts by putting about 13 seeds in a starting... show more I used to grow tomatoes all the time and recently started doing so again in an attempt to improve my mental health but, that's besides the point. Anyway I was afraid that given the quality of the soil I'm using is poor I would try to increase the chances for sprouts by putting about 13 seeds in a starting cup. Problem is that they all took and are all now about an inch tall, but healthy. I know its only a matter of time before they start killing each other so how do I safely separate them?
Update 2: I would also like to state that I am aware that I will not be able to save all 13 of them. But is there anyway that I could save at least 3 of them? I've already heard about cutting the weaker ones at their bases which I plan to do but I'm really just wondering if there is a way to seperate the survivors... show more I would also like to state that I am aware that I will not be able to save all 13 of them. But is there anyway that I could save at least 3 of them? I've already heard about cutting the weaker ones at their bases which I plan to do but I'm really just wondering if there is a way to seperate the survivors once they've grown more? (or if that is even possible)