Can you have two sexualities?

If I’m attracted to masculinity regardless of gender, does that make me androsexual and pansexual? I’ve always considered myself straight and attracted to males but I’ve recently discovered that I’m also attracted to androgynous-looking or people with masculine traits such as short hair and a deeper voice whether... show more If I’m attracted to masculinity regardless of gender, does that make me androsexual and pansexual? I’ve always considered myself straight and attracted to males but I’ve recently discovered that I’m also attracted to androgynous-looking or people with masculine traits such as short hair and a deeper voice whether they’re cis, trans, non-binary, etc. How would I describe my sexuality?
Update: How about this, sexually and romantically attracted to men and romantically attracted to people of any gender who are masculine