Help with Pure OCD? (Counting Numbers in head and avoiding the number 6 constantly)?

I know this is silly and I wish I got more characters to explain, but I would really appreciate any help whatsoever or advice, even though I have been getting better i in need to eliminate my OCD forever. I got pure OCD, and I guess the thing I fear is I can't stop obsessing over thoughts that end in 6 and... show more I know this is silly and I wish I got more characters to explain, but I would really appreciate any help whatsoever or advice, even though I have been getting better i in need to eliminate my OCD forever. I got pure OCD, and I guess the thing I fear is I can't stop obsessing over thoughts that end in 6 and I'm not superstitious, it could be any thought and especially bad thoughts or thoughts related to a traumatic episode, and when I try to clear that thought out I'd have to put it on a different number with no affiliation of the number 6 whatsoever. And thoughts pop out of nowhere, mostly intrusive thoughts, saying that I ended my thought or thoughts in the number 6 and i would still have to do a compulsion to make sure that the number 6 is not affiliated in my mind or within my though or though processes (even if the number it says it's on, which is 6, is totally false and just popped up out of nowhere). It's so crazy like if I think of a thought and add other stuff to it like how many times I breathed/stepped/how many fingers I felt on my body while sitting down or how many fingers were on the steering wheel of my car, etc. , and if it ended on 6 I would go on a mental process in mind to erase that thought or whole entire thought process to make sure the number 6 is not affiliated at all

Anyways I know there's nothing to fear and it's all just one big giant mind game, I just want to better at letting it go and accepting it. Any advice would be heavily appreciated