My girlfriend is nice to me but nobody else?

I knew she had problems when we got together, she has depression, anxiety and borderline personality disorder and has a history of self harm, she’s got scars all on her arms and stomach. She’s 24 and hates socialising, she won’t come to any social gatherings with my family, she she doesn’t like my friends. Whenever... show more I knew she had problems when we got together, she has depression, anxiety and borderline personality disorder and has a history of self harm, she’s got scars all on her arms and stomach. She’s 24 and hates socialising, she won’t come to any social gatherings with my family, she she doesn’t like my friends. Whenever they come round she stays in the bedroom. She keeps p!ssing people off on Facebook. It’s like she wants to make enemies. We are both in a local Facebook group and someone posted a funny picture which everyone thought Was funny and she posted a comment on it saying “I don’t think this is funny” . I told her if she didn’t like the photo she could of just ignored it, she didn’t need to comment anything, but she does this a lot, she’s funny with people. At college someone tried to hang out with her she said “I’m not a peoples person I just wan to be left alone”

She hates seeing people laugh, she even said to me I shouldn’t be laughing at work and should take it serious... it’s like she’s bitter

She’s nice to me and my daughter but doesn’t like any of the rest of my family. And she’s close to her mum