Is my dad getting senile?

My dad, a 60-year-old man, seems to forget a lot of things like how much he owes me and how he confuses me with my troublesome sibling by punishing me for things I didn't do. An example of this would be him borrowing money from me and not paying it back on a weekly basis adding to a mountain of debt and him... show more My dad, a 60-year-old man, seems to forget a lot of things like how much he owes me and how he confuses me with my troublesome sibling by punishing me for things I didn't do. An example of this would be him borrowing money from me and not paying it back on a weekly basis adding to a mountain of debt and him forgetting how much he owes. Just now, he is arguing he doesn't owe me any money to me for a credit card purchase he made which has only aquired interest because of his refusal to pay.

He's also prevented me from buying a pooper scooper for my sister's pet and has recently gotten me to pick up its droppings before he said "see, the inconveince of owning a pet?" before shouting some more.