Would it be wrong to use my dads weed eater at my moms house?

So, my mom and dad dont get along. They are divorced and have both done questionable things to each other. Anyway, my aunt broke her arm, so I Barrowed my dads weed eater for her lawn, because mines not running. Before he let me Barrow it he asked "your not gonna use it at your moms house are you?" I said... show more So, my mom and dad dont get along. They are divorced and have both done questionable things to each other. Anyway, my aunt broke her arm, so I Barrowed my dads weed eater for her lawn, because mines not running. Before he let me Barrow it he asked "your not gonna use it at your moms house are you?" I said I wasnt. Well I'm at my moms house right now with the weed eater, and her grass is pretty tall. I was contemplating on just wacking it down real quick. My dad would never know, but I know he would be pissed if he found out I used it at my moms.