Hi. i dont know what to do anymore or help this situation so ive came to the internet.?

my stepdad is horrible. but just too me. hes strict, rude and mean to just me. im a good kid. i get decent grades, go my homework, do what im told. never get in trouble in school. just bye him. he has so many dumb and unfair rules. im a 14 year old girl about to start my freshman year. he thinks he has more... show more my stepdad is horrible. but just too me. hes strict, rude and mean to just me. im a good kid. i get decent grades, go my homework, do what im told. never get in trouble in school. just bye him. he has so many dumb and unfair rules. im a 14 year old girl about to start my freshman year. he thinks he has more authority over my mom. and my mom lets me have socail media and even follows me but he doesnt let me and said that it doesnt matter what my mom saids only what he says. he takes away my phone for dumb reasons. he threw my phone and came up on me once. hes tried to touch me while yelling at me. he hurts me. physically and emotionally. i dont know how to fix this.