What should I do about a garage that refuses to stand behind a parts warranty?

Five months ago I had new front brake pads and rotors installed (Honda Civic) at a local non-dealer garage. Now they are making grinding noise when the brake pedal is applied. A trip back to the garage revealed the rotors were warped. The invoice said they were warrantied for two years, but the garage said the... show more Five months ago I had new front brake pads and rotors installed (Honda Civic) at a local non-dealer garage. Now they are making grinding noise when the brake pedal is applied. A trip back to the garage revealed the rotors were warped. The invoice said they were warrantied for two years, but the garage said the warranty is with the manufacturer and for parts only. I would have to take it up with them to recoup money it will take to replace these parts and I'd still have to pay for labor.