Should I find a new dentist?

I moved a few months ago to a new city and had to switch dentists. The old one I used to go to was great and there was never a problem. I went to this new one who had really good reviews but so far I'm having a ton of problems. So far I've been there a few times and my dentist is filling two cavities each... show more I moved a few months ago to a new city and had to switch dentists. The old one I used to go to was great and there was never a problem. I went to this new one who had really good reviews but so far I'm having a ton of problems. So far I've been there a few times and my dentist is filling two cavities each time I go. But it's really painful every time. I've never had a novacaine shot hurt me before but every time she gives me one, I have to squeeze my face, I think she's pushing it through too fast. Then after she's done giving me the shots, she barely waits 2 minutes before she starts drilling and I can feel everything because my mouth isn't really numbed yet. So I tell her and then she injects like 3 more shots in my mouth but I feel like she wouldn't have to do that if she just waited longer in the first place.
Also, I grind my teeth really bad at night and have been needing a mouth guard. I went to CVS and got a cheap one but it doesn't work that well and is uncomfortable and I wanted one professionally made. I also have tmj and my jaw locks up randomly and clicks all the time. And little pieces of my teeth are chipping off from the grinding. I told my dentist this and that I'd like a mouth guard and she was like "no first you need to get braces, then you can get a mouth guard"
I have one crooked tooth on the bottom of my mouth but it doesn't bother me and I really don't want braces.
Should I switch dentists?