Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Should Trump be impeached?

Impeachment isn’t merely about whether a president committed crimes—though this one did—it covers dereliction of a president’s high duties. A president who tries to sabotage an investigation into a foreign hostile power’s attack on our nation surely fits that bill.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

You are wrong on all counts. Trump did nothing wrong. And you have to understand the Constitution, which is quite specific. I support President Trump 100%. You are just another sore loser.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I would vote for impeachment based on the available evidence, but the Senate would not. Therefore the question is whether the Democrats (and righteous Republicans) should push the issue before the 2020 election and face defeat. What would the consequences be?

I suspect if the evidence was compelling the result of an acquittal would be a Democratic sweep of Senate seats in the ensuing elections as the People express their opinion. Would that be better for the nation than simply dumping Trump in 2020? As much as I despise the Donald, I wonder if it would not be better to wait until after 2020 to let the electorate have a say first.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yes, he has a list of crimes longer than Al Capone

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Perhaps during his next term you will have a chance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Yes , we understand that the Left is having a great deal of difficulty accepting their loss .

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yeah. I don't like him. Perhaps it's time.

• 7 months ago

It won't happen. Should it happen? Maybe. Maybe not. That was for Mueller to decide, and he said "maybe, but I don't think there's enough evidence to prove he did it on purpose."

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yes, but wait a bit for more incriminating evidence to surface before proceeding, but definitely do it beofre the 2020 election.

• 7 months ago

Looks like you answered your own question. You answered it, Yes. You may be correct in that view, but

it will not happen.

• 7 months ago

no he didn't do anything wrong at all you just dont want him to be president and that isn't a reason for impeachment

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.