Anonymous

Should I let him know how I feel ? Please help !?

There is this guy that work part time where I work (it’s a major retail store). He is actually a firefighter but on certain days he works part time as a greeter there. He works there only like 1 or 2 days a week. He is very attractive, a very nice, and has a great body. I’m definitely interested in him. We have great conversations and talk a lot. I found out that he is single and doesn’t have any children. It’s hard to believe that a great guy with a good career and in his mid 30s is not in a relationship and doesn’t have kids. I want to pursue things with him but I am nervous to let him know I feel. Should I go for it or leave him alone to see if he approaches me ?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

If you like someone then ask them out. Don't play hard to get. Games don't work with adults.

That being said, you may want to read your employee handbook on policies regarding employees dating each other. In some cases, flirting with a colleague or dating them could get you (or him, or both of you) formally reprimanded or even fired.

• 1 year ago

always